Welcome to the "The Witch's House" Wiki!
This wiki page revolves around the game, The Witch's House, as well as its written prequel. We, the admins and editors, will do our best to inform you about the characters as well as other pieces of information. Feel free to help by adding pages and helpful information about the characters, objects, locations, and events that appear. You are also most welcome to join our band of editors and keep up with our conversations and future planning.
We sincerely hope that you will enjoy your time here!
This wiki contains heavy spoilers. Please be aware of this.
Don't try to get us to show sympathy in the comment section when you failed to read this warning.
After all, it's my house. (だって私の家だよ。"Datte, watashi no ie da yo." )
Unless stated otherwise, we will hold a voting poll every month for fun. The poll's theme will revolve around the game, the novel, and helping us improve this website.
About "The Witch's House"
The young Viola visits a mysterious house in the woods. She soon discovers its dangerous nature and must find a way out. But the house is ever-changing, and death could be lurking anywhere.
This wiki is about the RPG horror game called "The Witch's House". The game itself was created by Fummy using the RPG Maker VX.
- You can download the English translated version here. The installation of RPG Maker VX RTP is required to play (only for versions earlier than 1.08), if you have a Mac you'll also need to download RPGHub.
- As the link above displays only the latest version, you can download the Version 1.06 here and Version 1.07 here.
- There is also an German translated version available here.
- On November 2nd, 2013, Fummy released a five-chapter novella titled "The Witch's House: The Diary of Ellen ". You can read the translated version of the book at vgperson's tumblr (cover art by Pixiv user Oguchi).
- Official site can be found here. It provides the resources used, the original Japanese download, contact information, etc.