Giant Skulls are enemies on the 5th Floor of The Witch's House, acting as the primary pursuers among it.
The Giant skull appears as an enormous skull that opens and closes its mouth as it chases Viola.
Giant Skulls appear in three places:
- Once you pull the lever and try to exit the skull area, the pot will break and once you move forward just a little bit more, the Giant Skull will chase you around the skull area and out of the hallway. He stays in the hall way until the 2nd occurrence. If the player repeatedly enters the hallway three times, the Giant Skull will kill the player before they have any time to turn around. In Extra Mode, if you go back to the skull room when the skull appears, many of the skulls in the room will all turn into Giant Skulls, killing the player. The only way to escape the first skull is to break the pot and hide in the space until the skull passes by you.
- After washing the red shoes in the water, subsequently killing the tadpoles, he will appear out of the gate to the roof. It is unclear how he managed to escape that hallway to appear in this location. Please note that it will chase you again. In Extra Mode, you cannot go to the water chamber.
- After retrieving the doll head, if you go back to the hallway just before the skull room (the one with the broken pot) and step in the center of the room, two skulls will appear out of opposite doorways, effectively killing the player. In Extra Mode, if you try to go back to the hallway entrance by the water chamber gates, the skull will appear out of the hallway entrance. However, it's impossible to outrun it, as it is much faster.
- Even though he is immensely larger than the doors he passed through, he passes them with ease. It could be theorized that the witch's magic allows him to do so.
- They are the first enemies to appear multiple times.
- They are also the only enemies that can kill the player more than twice.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.